(○｀ε´○)／＼(○｀ε´○): 9 facts about my family
1. My parents divorced when I was two or something, so I don’t remember!
2. My dad owns a winery/restaurant in Lexington that I work at sometimes and is gr8.
3. My grandma on my dad’s side is one of my favorite people in the world because she’s a fabulous and hilarious lady.
4. My mom has done so much for us as she’s raised my sister and I that I don’t even know what to say! She’s a tough lady. uwu
5. I have three little sisters in this order: Maggie, Izzy, Bentley. The last two are half sisters, really but meh.
6. My uncle also has four kids and they’re all tall or going to be and my half is short and it’s hilarious.
7. My dad has short curly black hair and apparently when he was younger he had an afro fsudhfsdf.
8. I have three great grandparents still around! They’re really cool. owo
9. My grandpa on my mom’s side was from Germany!
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ): 5 facts about my best friend
I talked about Emma in the other one so Sinsoo is this time! uwu
1. She’s so witty and hilarious. I never expect what she’s about to say pffff.
2. She’s very honest and I like that about her! ouo She’s gives good advice when she’s not telling me to punch people or say I’m a Luxembourgian princess. uwu
3. Her actual name is a name that’s really common in my family but actually I said something about disliking the letter K when we first really started talking and that was a joke for a long while.
4. She’s a really good artist but always doubts herself with it which I think is silly because it’s always so great fshudfh.
5. I first met her on a Hetalia thread on Mangafox along with Elodie and a few others, but all of us reunited on Facebook and I’m really glad we did! That thread seems like so long ago now!
( ・◇・)？: 3 facts about my personality
1. I tend to talk more in smaller groups, less in bigger ones and less in smaller ones even. I tend to forget to reply sometimes verbally because I get distracted or being I’m too tired to say much. Talking to me in the morning is a chore.
2. I gesture a lot! Especially when I’m excited. I suppose it makes up for my being unable to English sometimes. I don’t really think before I speak unfortunately, so sometimes what comes out makes little sense! Whoops. uwu;
3. I am pretty friendly! But then I’m too shy to talk to people so whoops. But if you talk to me a few times, I get unshy and suddenly there’s a lot of rambling and nonsense in your face.
(´・ω・`) : 1 fact about the person I like
There’s no one I have an actual crush on at the moment I’m afraid, so I can’t really answer it! ;w; I don’t really get many crushes.